VIRTUAL BESPOKE WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
To make your lives and ours easier, we make you a complimentary fitting jacket, right up front.
Because it's really hard to measure yourself. It's also very costly and time-consuming to have to remake suits constantly on our side of things. This saves time and money for everyone involved and makes purchasing custom clothing a breeze.
- Select and style your jacket and use the blue button at the bottom of the screen to customize your jacket right down to the color of the buttonholes.
2. Get Measurements
- After you have selected your customizations, measurements begin. We STRONGLY suggest having a spouse or friend measure you.
- As an option to you, one of our style consultants is happy to hop on a video call with you in order to follow along as measurements are taken. Email us at info @chalkmarkstyle.com
3. Your Fitting Jacket
- In 4 weeks, we will send you a completed Navy Blazer via FedEx, done fully custom in your measurements, with the same construction as your purchase. This blazer is yours to keep! It is strictly for us to make sure your measurements are good before we actually cut the fabric for your purchased jacket.
4. First Fitting
- When you receive your navy blazer, we ask you to send a few pictures and/or do another quick FaceTime/Skype session for us to see how it looks and what adjustments are needed. We relay these adjustments and pictures to our pattern maker for changes and your purchased cloth is made into the jacket you ordered.
5. Final Fitting
- In 3-4 more weeks, we will have your purchased jacket finished and sent to you via FedEx.
- We will schedule a quick FaceTime or call to make sure that the final product is as you expected. Due to the fitting process, we expect this to be beautifully fit and exactly to your specifications.
Your jacket pattern is now on file with our pattern makers!
Any future orders can be easily placed by logging into the website and going through the quick design process on any other jackets.